American Communities Communications Program (CCP)
Our program (CCP) is designed to serve as a complete communications department for communities. We use an ethnographic approach that allows us to analyze the local culture and based on unique findings tailor the program that will best serve each community. Equally, our experience and ability to support digital and presential communications efforts give us a wide range of tools that are effective within budget constraints.
How do we do it differently?
- Get to know local culture and customs.
- Understand community values.
- Review community communications channels, needs, and traffic.
- Understand government officials, departments, and staff’s responsibilities, duties, and mission with the community.
- Recover local history.
- Implement strategies and programs that promote community values, culture and